Monday, September 17, 2012

Precipice is Coming!

Today at Write On Edge, Cameron announced the launch details of the first volume of Precipice.

Congrats to both the editorial team who sacrificed their time to bring this publication to fruition, and to all the talented writers represented in this inaugural edition.

On October 30th, Precipice, the Literary Anthology of Write On Edge, 2012 will be available for purchase in print through Amazon for $9.99, for Kindle, Nook, and all other ereaders for $3.99.

There will be a format for every discerning taste. I will have the appropriate links available when the time comes. I'm warning you in advance: there will be happy dancing and back-patting in the Dunning Corner.

I'm excited to be a part of the Write On Edge community, and I can't wait to hold a copy of Precipice in my hot little hands! Again, my congrats to all who made this possible!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see the details of Precipice's release! Almost as thrilled as I was to receive the notice that my own story was accepted.

    Every Friday I post an interview on my blog. It's 20 questions via e-mail. Now that we have the list of Precipice contributors, I'd like to interview them.

    Would you be up for an interview? I would send you questions in e-mail on Sunday, and hope to have them back by Thursday afternoon. Many interviewees only take an hour to answer them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I would be honored to participate.

      Thank you for your consideration.
      Shel

      Delete