Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spambox Sunday: Watch Out for Brussels!

This weekend I've been inundated with spam. The post that's getting hit? Week Five of WoE's Write at the Merge, La Douleur Exquise. I've had 100 spam comments since Friday, and the Google stats say I've strong readership rise in Russia and India. Coincidence?

Some of these are down right ridiculous. I thought I'd share my favorites:

Hi there, I found your site by means of Google even as looking for a comparable subject, your website got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Lots of other people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

 I mean, those pesky brussels pop up everywhere, right?

But wait, there's more:
Fastidious replies in return of this query with genuine arguments and describing the whole thing on the topic of that.
On the topic of THAT. With genuine arguments. I'm fastidious and proud!

And another:
Many bodybuilders make this same mistake, and take the hard road. While they are struggling to pack on any muscle at all, you. The reason is that too often people consume too much protein at one time and most of it goes to waste
Um, I don't remember writing anything about muscle building. Maybe the protein isn't going to waste, it's just wasting my memory?

But that's not all. I'm apparently responsible for someone's meal:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him. .. lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal! ! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this topic here on your web page.
And the following I don't even think is English:
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to take note of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other folks think about worries that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you
I mean OW! My brain itches!

And last but not least:

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
I'm on strike folks. I think it's too much work to load and reload instances times, let alone to expertise several technical points from right here.

Geez, spam robots from India and Russia, as entertaining as you have been...GET A LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment