Saturday, July 6, 2013

My New Books!

Hey everyone!

This is a shameless plug. Actually, it's probably more of a twisted pats-self-on-back.

Let me explain.

I have been slow to post on my site, and I have been noticeably absent from Write On Edge and Terrible Minds both. Why, the crickets ask? Well, I've been holed up researching and re-researching and tweaking (not the drugs, the words) to bring The Trouble With Henry to published.

And in the meantime, I unexpectedly finished a short story I was working on titled Hagatha Kittridge Must Die.

While I'm still in desperate need of decent cover art, I finally bit the bullet and uploaded BOTH stories up to Amazon yesterday.

The Trouble With Henry and Hagatha Kittridge Must Die are both available for purchase now for Kindles around the world.

EEP!





No comments:

Post a Comment