Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Party in the SKDunning Household!

Today, I received the Certificate of Registration for The Trouble With Henry from the United States Office of Copyright.

I am now a public record. Woot!

I am breaking out the bottle of Anniversary Whiskey my husband and I purchased on our honeymoon in Ireland eight years ago to celebrate. 

To give you a timeline, I paid my filing fee and submitted the request on May 10, 2013. 

And it's here. And this is awesomesauce. Pardon an unprofessional "GO ME!" moment.

but.

GO ME!

2 comments:

  1. GO YOU!
    SO proud and happy for you Shel, completely.

    it is fantastic and wonderful news.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kir! It's not-so-little little things like this that make my world an amazing place, but it's friendship like yours that keep it enriched and full of promise.

      Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

      Delete