Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spambox Sundays: The Plan of a User

Found these gems in my spambox this week. This time, "they" seem to be after Today's Spotlight: Finishing Touches, which was highlighting a guest article I wrote for Write on Edge, and To Copyright or Not to Copyright, which is part of my Aspects of Independent Publishing series.

I have had more entertaining ones for sure, but these are still fascinating in their own right. I copied the texts just as I found them so rest assured, the grammar and spelling issues this time aren't mine.

When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is perfect. Thanks! Feel free to surf  to my site…

 and this one:

Saved as a favorite. I love your blog! Have a look at my web page animation 

To be honest, I posted this last one not because I think it's particularly entertaining. I just liked the idea that someone somewhere bookmarked my site. Even if it's spam, it still tugs a bit at the old heartstrings.

That's what I got for you this week. How about you? Did you find anything fun in your spambox?

No comments:

Post a Comment